Friday, March 26, 2010

Inspiration Friday!

Woo hoo! We all made it through another week!

I don't usually talk about makeup on this blog, but I have recently become obsessed with Glittersniffer Cosmetics. Her colors are simply amazing. Wild and amazing:

(photo by Glittersniffer Cosmetics)
If you enjoy makeup, you simply must check her out!

Behold: the Cutest Photobomb Ever!

And finally, the latest in bizzare Japanese commercials:

So...they're ear shaped chips...that are consomme flavored? And...dog men like them? Oh, Japan.

4 comments:

Crooked Sister said...

What purty eyeshadow! I am so lazy when it comes to make up. I just use the same shade over and over again. I really should try to branch. Maybe I'll take a peek at that shop.

Anonymous said...

Where do you find those hilarious videos?

Teddy Started It said...

I used to wear really fun makeup. I remember a cosmetic consultant telling me one day I'd wear the same stuff every day. I thought she was insane. But she was right. My look could use a little fresher-upper.

As for that commercial. Huh? That man-dog's just scarey!

Absolutely Small said...

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Crooked: I was in a really lazy makeup pattern for the past couple of years...but this stuff is just too fun!

Scrivener's: Lots of time wasted on blogs is all I'll say. :P

Teddy: Same here! I was way more adventurous as a young pup. (Or a spring chicken!) Time to shake things up.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates