Monday, December 21, 2009

New Absolutely Small Goodies

Last week saw the release of Chickenpants #260, Grace. Which came at a really weird time, as the shop was then at 259 sales. So Chickenpants #260 could have been sale #260. It didn't work out that way, but that's okay. ^-^

I also listed a new plush bird named Finnegan:

And, maybe most excitingly, I released the first new Chickenpants Limited print in way too long, Snowed In:

I have plans for some great new prints for 2010! Actually, I've got rather a lot of plans swirling around in my head right now. I'm even doing an end of decade clear off all tables/desks clean up/organization effort right now. A herculean task, let me tell you.

Oh! And! I put the remaining simple style Chickenpants/Blythe capelets on sale.

Snatch 'em while you can. I've moved on to a totally different pattern. No more of these ones will be made.

Anyway, one last thing to share with you: the LAST Chickenpants button pack!

I am just about cleaned out of all the Chickenpants sticker/magnet/hair clippie goods, actually...time to order some more in fresh new designs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates