Thursday, December 31, 2009

Chickenpants? That's what she said.

We've been watching a lot of The Office lately, so I guess it was only a matter of time before this happened:

Michael Scott Chickenpants, Regional Manager of Dunder Chicken Paper Company.
Aw, yeah.
Of course, there is also a Pam and a Jim...Dwight, alas is still on my desk.
Pam sports curly hair and a Re-Ment pencil:

Jim sports a slightly askew tie, as well as tall skinnyness.

Their pants are all made from suiting material, to give them a suitably office-y feel.
I think I'd better get back to work. I have a feeling Dwight Chickenpants is going to hold his tardiness against me. And probably try to have me fired.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! A bunch of Offices Tivoed lately, and I have been enjoying the reruns.

Absolutely Small said...

Thank you! ^-^

ocasiocasa said...

We love the Office...and these are adorable! Too cute (sigh):)

Absolutely Small said...

Thanks!

Organic Meatbag said...

haaa! Awesome! My favorite show!

Absolutely Small said...

Thanks! It's one of my favorites, too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates