Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Shop Update Wednesday!

It's that day again! Time to share some new creatures with you all.

First, I'd like to share a wee collage. This is something new for me. I'm probably not doing it 'right', but it is fun, so there.

I've been hoarding old books and scraps of paper for awhile, and I figured now's the time to break them out. The sentences in the collage are actually from a grade 3 English textbook. They were too perfect to alter! Anyway, here's it's perch in the shop.

And of course, there have been some new Chickenpants arrivals:

From right to left: Mason Chickenpants, Victor Chickenpants, Edith Chickenpants.

And one big, stylish goat!

The big'uns are unbelievably hard to photograph well. Yet I continue making them, because I adore the finished creature. You can check her out here.

That's the highlights for this week. As usual, there are several other new creatures in the shop...hop on over and say hi!
Thanks for reading, and happy Wednesday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates