Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Shop Update Wednesday!

I am quite chuffed with myself at finally getting the shop updated. (Just like I said I would! On the very day that I said I would!) So as a special punishment treat, I thought I'd share a couple of the new arrivals.
Here goes!

First up is the exceptionally happy bird, Ethel. Some people call Ethel's color scheme dated. She prefers the term "vintage" however. I just love how happy she turned out. A lot of my creatures have been downright snarky lately, but not this one!


Next up is the new Chickenpants blank card. It's a variant of this CP Limited print. I'm really hoping to make more Chickenpants related goodies in 2009. Maybe stickers? T-shirts? Hmm. Any ideas?


And last but not least, we have a Wee Bun all bedecked in brown. And looking downright sneaky. What exactly are his plans for that coffee cup?

These are just a few of the new additions to the shop. Hop on over and say hi to the others!

All right, so thank you for indulging my spammyness! Back in a bit with a real, non salesy blog post. I'll be traveling to SF this weekend to visit family. Anyone know of a good place to get real macarons in/around the city? I'm jonesing!

1 comment:

esque said...

Cute critters! You'll have to bring back some of those macaroons to share!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates