Thursday, January 1, 2009

peep, peep

little bleats from absolutely small
  • 10:56 Craftsnatchery! tinyurl.com/95kvyu Hehehe. Makes me feel so much better there's an actual word for this behavior.
  • 11:05 This is great: embloggery.blogspot.com/ I think it shall become a big deal.
  • 12:29 Just noticed I had a plushie in my shop with "Mutard" in the title. Great. Everyone loves "Mutard" yellow. *tard!*
  • 13:10 *contented sigh* Just updated both the shop and the blog. Am on a roll! absolutelysmall.blogspot.com/ Now can I play?
  • 14:59 Just saw a woman in the grocery store with a shopping cart filled beyond the rim filled entirely with cheap liquor.
  • 15:38 If this is the last day I can legally txt & drive, I better take advantge of it. Woo! Recklessness!
follow me? Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates