Friday, June 10, 2011

A big together blog post may not be happening

I have so much to say, and so many blog post ideas. Actually, I have a really, really great idea for a brand! new! blog!, but I figure I shouldn't even start that until I can update this one on a regular basis.
I also have very, very, very limited time, and now, limited energy. Thank you, baby growth spurt!

So what's the answer? I have no idea.
I was going to put a list here, and it was going to be hilarious and adorable, but my mind is totally blank and I feel a little sick from this makeshift salad I just put together. (Was it the old avocado, lentils, pea shoots, or cesar dressing that did it? Blerg.)
Bottom line: Hello. I miss blogging and hearing your comments. I have a lot of jumbled up ideas and not enough time to let them out. Anyone have any advice?

3 comments:

Natalie V2 said...

Baby steps? Yours, not hers. Do write down your ideas... if not here then in a designated notebook. Sooner than later your time constraints will change-shift. A couple of quick notes can be like a helpful bookmark that brings you back to focus when you do have more time to blog.

Juli said...

You are in new territory. Go easy on yourself and don't "should" all over yourself. If you can't do a big blog post, do a small one. If you can't post every day, post once a week. One day you will be back to where you were before, IF that's what you want to do. In the meantime, enjoy this phase with your baby. It goes by incredibly swiftly, looking back, although when you're in the middle of it, it seems like the days crawl....

Baby Steps | Absolutely Small said...

[...] life is different and I can’t do as much creating as I used to” complain-a-thon posts, someone commented about baby steps. And they were right. That’s me, drunken sailor baby stepping all [...]

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates