Thursday, April 28, 2011

I wanna blog!

I've been a terrible blogger lately, but I have the very best of excuses.
I had a BABY!
Baby in sunglasses
and
I have writer's block!
What writer's block looks like
For awhile I was convinced that no one would want to hear what I have to say anymore (see BABY, above). Or that I had nothing to say. (Again, BABY.)
It turns out that I want to hear what I have to say. And really, isn't blogging just shouting into the void, anyway? In all honesty, it feels like there's a step missing when I make stuff if I don't post about it online somewhere in hopes of having someone say "Ooooh, pretty."
All this is just to say hey, I'm not going anywhere, it's just taking me awhile to get there. Ooh, there's a depressing turn of phrase.
AND!
If you're a crafty/making stuff kind of momma, I want to hear from you. I'm planning a new interview series. Email me if you want to be featured! absolutelysmall {{{at}}} gmail.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates