Thursday, June 3, 2010

Schmancy Exclusive!

I was recently invited to create an exclusive plush for the mother of all designer toy shops, Schmancy. (Home of Plush You!) Naturally I leaped at the chance.
Here's what I came up with. I call them the 2010 All-Bunny Swim Team.
The 2010 All-Bunny Swim Team

Their ears are all wired, so you can bend them pretty much any way you like.
You can bend their ears!

Of course, they are bunnies, which means they've got these:
Rear view

And, as previously mentioned, these fellas are exclusively available at Schmancy. They can never be made again. They're not up just yet, but I've heard good things about June 9th.
If we're very lucky, they'll be available on the Schmancy web shop soon after that!

6 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

So very cute. I love these!
http://barefootbysea.blogspot.com

xoDanielle said...

congrats! Claire! Great idea, I love their tails sticking out :x

Teddy Started It said...

LOVE them! Too stinkin' cute.

Kitty Vane said...

Oh my! Congratulations!
Like everyone else, I also really like their little tails, and I wish them the best of luck in any and all swimming competitions they might attend. :)

Global Shoppe said...

Nice stuff! Wanna have that for my daughter!

Absolutely Small said...

Thank you all sooooo much! ^-^ Your sweet comments mean a lot to me!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates