Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Maker Faire 2010 recap

Annnd I'm back. Maker Faire was great this year! (Of course, it's always great!) It was wonderful to meet so many of you in person, and to meet a whole bunch of new folks.
It was a different sort of experience for me this year, as I was helping out with the giant Plush Team booth, instead of manning my own table:

And boy, was it fun!
I didn't get a chance to take a whole lot of photos, but here's a few highlights.
There was an amazing little steampunk carnival, with hysterical games.

The above picture is of the post-apocalyptic rifle game.

There were art cars! Like this one:


New this year was this giant 1930's B movie style rocket. So cool.


If you're so inclined, there are plenty more photos on my Flickr page. And even a video of a freaky, freaky creature.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates