Friday, May 7, 2010

Inspiration Friday!

I've been a bad blogger lately. What is it about coming back from a vacation? Seems like you need twice as long as you were gone to get back to normal.
Anyway: Inspiration Friday!

As many of you know, I have both a tortoise and a hare living with me. I've been asked on occasion: "Do you race them?" Sometimes I'd like to. I wonder how they'd react to each other. It probably wouldn't be as cute as this:

Image via Cute Overload!

An adorable little distraction: Kawaii Not. It's a webcomic of "cute gone bad". It's pretty cute. I'd embed one here to show you, but she doesn't offer that. And I'm too lazy to do it the other way right now.

The newspaper blackout poems of Austin Kleon are fantastic! He recently published a book of them which I am dying to get my mitts on. Check out his blog for a healthy swig of word goodness.

Can this count as our hilarious video of the week?

You can make your own! That makes this inspiration, yes?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates