Wednesday, March 24, 2010

We're taking this show on the road!

I am very happy to announce that the Chickenpants and I will be at Unique Los Angeles this April! It's April 24th & 25th, and you can see all the other pertinent details here. I hope I get to meet some of you in person! That's always an amazing treat.
We were at the December 2008 show, too. Here's a few photos I dredged up:
All set up & ready to rock.
The Chickenpants and I
Note to self: start taking more photos at shows!
More updates later. Happy Wednesday, everyone!

8 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Love the chicks in the egg carton! Great display idea!

Crooked Sister said...

I also love egg carton display idea. So cute!

Crooked Sister said...

Oh, and I love your dress. The gold pattern is amazing and do I see beading at the top? It's so great!

cabin + cub said...

How exciting! I wish I lived a little closer to come to the show, it sounds amazing! ;)

Absolutely Small said...

Thank you for the comments, everyone!

Crooked Sister: Yes! It's a vintage 60's number I snagged from a thrift shop. :)

Cabin + Cub: It's worth the drive! The show is amazing, plus then you're in LA. ^-^

Teddy Started It said...

OMG! Look at those GINORMOUS chickenpants!!! I want, I want, I want!

MiauMau said...

Your chicks are absolutely inspiring! Thank you for the lovely comment :)

Absolutely Small said...

Thank you both!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates