Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hamstercar!

Hamstercar has landed!
I've previously mentioned on this blog my love of the amazing Hamster Car made by Raggy Rat. She's kindly allowed him to come visit the Chickenpants here in California...and he's here!

I don't know what happened with the uploading process, but things are all grainy. That's what I get for trying to film at night, I guess. Anyway! Working on some new Hamster Car related fun right now. You haven't seen the last of him!
Awwww, he's so cute!
Hamster Car's Creator: Raggy Rat. Check her out, she's awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty cool. I wonder if they can make a ferret car.

Absolutely Small said...

I bet she could! RaggyRat is super talented. ^-^ Convo her!

SleightGirl said...

Awww! That is just too cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates