Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Absolutely Small Goodies

I've got a few new things to share with you this week. For starters, I've got a new blog address: http://chickenpants.net
(the old one still works, of course! but isn't this shorter one spiffier?)
Second, I am very happy to have a bunch of new hats & scarves for Chickenpants in the shop!
Oh, the cuteness.



And third, another thing I am quite excited about: Absolutely Small Gift Certificates.
Give the gift of Small! These are brand new for me. They're available in any amount from $5-$100. And you can choose to have one mailed to you, or to print it out yourself. (Talk about last minute gifts!)


(and don't forget to enter the contest!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates