Friday, November 6, 2009

Inspiration Friday

It's really fall!

The Return of Fall Maul
Originally uploaded by 8 Skeins of Danger


Photo by the ever entertaining 8 Skeins of Danger. That fella has a way with toys.

☆ Over on 43 Folders, Merlin Mann posted some useful advice about writing.

I've really been enjoying Summer Pierre's comics-y, journal-y drawings:

Algebra
Originally uploaded by summerpierre


Never before has algebra seemed even remotely interesting. I really like her style!

✧ Natalie Portman's Shaved Head: Beard Lust - This song has been in my Blip.fm playlist nonstop lately: http://blip.fm/~ftw5r

I've been neck deep in getting everything ready for Craftland (and I'm only two days past my deadline! Yeah!), so I haven't had much time to spend online. And although this is completely old news, Dan and I picked up a copy of Firefly last weekend. We'd never seen it before, but had heard good things. And
HOLY COW!
It's really good.

This is the sort of thing that happens when you haven't had tv in years. And if there are spoilers, puhleaaase keep them to yourself. Only two more episodes to go!

Now on to this week's Follow Fridays:

@Jennisg Creator of plushies, and all around cool person.
@IndiebizchicksCrissy is a sweetheart, and generous with sharing her business knowledge.
@PhilBarbato Funny AND crafty guy. And growing one mean beard.
@Nonesuchgarden Fellow Plush Team member and awesome draw-er.
@trinlayk Very fun, very talented, cute avatar, nice person. The whole package!

If you're on Twitter too, feel free to leave your name in the comments. I have a (bad?) habit of following pretty much everyone. Or if you've got a good link for next week's IF, share away!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Why they canceled Firefly I'll never know. It was one of the best shows to come along in years!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates