Monday, September 28, 2009

New Hooded Capes!

Here's a few little somethings that I've been working on. I drafted a new pattern and everything.
These ones are near & dear to my heart: hooded capes for Chickenpants!
All that amazing fabric I've been hoarding has been calling my name lately. Plus, what is cuter than a small creature in a hood? NOTHING!




I've been working on other Chickenpants/Blythe accessories lately, too. Things like:

vinyl wings
and gothy tutus:

the Robert Smith model...
and the Siouxsie Sioux:


What do you think?

5 comments:

EmmysBoosAndRawrs said...

Love the first cape! & the wings. and the tutu's. hehehe. awesome work =]

Swirlyarts said...

These are cool - you've got to do a Red Riding Hood Chickenpants complete with a big bad wolf!

STELLAandHODGE said...

Totally cute! I wish I had a warm cape today. The temp has dropped to like 50 degrees in MN. BRRRR

Blueberry Junkie said...

So adorable...I especially love the tutu.

Absolutely Small said...

Thanks for the sweet comments, everyone! ^-^

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates