Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am this kid...part two.

Okay, you've probably already seen this:

This kid is SO MUCH like I was when I was her age. It's probably for the best that I was raised in an age when video cameras were bulky luxury items. Anyway, I love this video.
Imagine my delight to find this:

Dolls! Inspired by Kittens! Made by the amazing Jenny Couture.
And then imagine my surprise when towards the end a certain chicken doll near to my heart pops up.
I think this is going to be the best day ever. And I'm not just saying that because I am drinking regular coffee for the first time in months. No, wait, maybe I am. Hey, am I typing really fast?

1 comment:

StarsandRobots said...

Ok, that was definitely the laugh of the day! Thanks for that post, and congratulations on the special chicken placement, you are so famous!

I am totally with you on the coffee buzz, I am preggers, so when I sneak a cup it feels like rocket fuel. We could see the blur from your typing speed! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates