Thursday, July 23, 2009

What I did today

This chaotic mass you see before you:

is what I worked on today. (Yes, I badly need to organize my studio. And house, actually.) What you are looking at is a big bunch of plushies destined for the new Craftland shop in Rhode Island. That's right: SHOP. As in year round crafty awesomeness. I couldn't be more excited about this!
Here's a little sneak peek of what I sent:

(and don't worry! not all those chickenpants are off to craftland...)
And this is what I wanted to do today:

Cut into these new delicious fabrics from Superbuzzy! I picked them up at Renegade last weekend, and it's been quite the struggle to get other higher priority work done first. *sigh* Soon, though. Also note the favorite coffee mug with bears on it. Oh, how I wish that it was filled with regular, instead of soul squishing decaf.
Off to go upload photos of the Craftland bound Chickenpants to Flickr.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates