- Escrow closes on the 31st. Unless something goes horribly wrong.
- I am nervous that this is going to fall apart, hence I think blogging about it is probably a bad idea. No more details till escrow closes! Wait, do you capitalize escrow? ESCROW!
- Yeah, this is the first house we've ever bought.
- The house is currently owned by a little old lady. With a hoarding problem. The house is packed floor to ceiling, garage to living room to weird storage room under the house. You have no idea how much I wish I had taken photos of the chaos.
- It is quite the fixer upper.
- A woodpecker has a personal vendetta against the siding of the house.
- Photos will be forthcoming as soon as it's not rude to take them. Pointing and laughing will follow.
- Did I mention how I am nervous that this somehow won't work out? And that if it doesn't, it will totally be because I told people about it before the close of escrow? Is there a rule about that? Nervous.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
So, we're buying a house.
Facts about this transaction: