Wednesday, March 11, 2009

peep, peep

little bleats from absolutely small
  • 08:24 Give us a click, won't you? Only seven votes...I'm feeling lonely! cheaptweet.com/t/lim7j6
  • 08:54 Picking out images to apply to Bazaar Bizarre/ Maker Faire. I'm so nervous!!
  • 09:04 OK. It's sent. Fingers super tightly crossed till April 10th! (Which is when we're scheduled to hear.) Here's hoping, Baz Biz/ Maker Faire!
  • 10:20 ok ok ok. Back to work. CPs won't stuff themselves, alas.
  • 12:04 twitpic.com/1zeky - I'm changing your names to Clementine & Gimlet.
  • 14:09 I wish today's plan included a long nap and reading pointless magazines all afternoon.
  • 16:11 OK. So. Apparently a nap was in the cards after all. Body said to mind "Hey, why are we self employed if we can't nap during the day?"
  • 16:13 Brilliant! RT @guykawasaki Periodic Table of Typefaces tweet.alltop.com/a625
  • 16:44 Why is the second photo uploading blue? is.gd/mNqW I don't know, but I kind of like it. @Etsy, any ideas?
  • 16:53 Latest Couture Chickenpants: Jeremy the Furious Magician is.gd/mNqW
  • 16:59 The Etsy recent listings page is better than tv! Look what I found: is.gd/mNwN Yum!
follow me? Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates