Saturday, February 28, 2009

peep, peep

little bleats from absolutely small
  • 09:01 I'm in the Etsy Gift Guides showcase today! Stats have been written down last night, and the test is ON!
  • 09:03 CityParisFrance is following me on twitter. They have no idea of my plans to make a Chickenpants Foux De Fa Fa video. Onh huh huh!
  • 09:23 WANT! Hello Kitty MAC collection: tinyurl.com/abyxn7
  • 11:20 Trying something new-"pick any two CPs" sets in my shop. Also goat/bun/poppet sets. What do you think? absolutelysmall.etsy.com
  • 11:46 OH, my goodness, I need to get off this computer and go do something productive.
  • 13:13 I'm not blogging anymore! You can't make me!
  • 13:34 What are the odds? Unique Los Angeles and Renegade west coast are both taking apps starting today.
  • 15:11 twitpic.com/1qioh - Ah the contentment that comes right after eating a clementine.
  • 15:14 "Doing my best" seems to involve a lot of naps.
  • 15:38 At the vet's, about to be told how fat Topanga is.
  • 16:53 The vet's estimate to clean Topanga's teeth $600-800. HOLY FREAKING COW. You're kidding, right? I feel sick.
  • 16:58 Awesome folks like Hine put my stop motion attempts to shame: tinyurl.com/db9hvb
  • 17:23 twitpic.com/1qmnm - Topanga waiting for the vet
  • 17:29 twitpic.com/1qmud - Not fat just...you know life is hard for a pug.
  • 21:43 OK. The numbers are in after my day in the Gift Guides Showcase. Shop hearts are up by 5. Total new item views today: 219.
  • 21:45 New item hearts: 6. Total sales: 2 (One was from a dear friend though. The other was not a featured item.)
  • 21:47 Can't wait to look at the Google analytics data tomorrow. I'm an Etsy nerd!
  • 21:52 AND: I relisted 7 times in the last 24 hours. 3 new items today, also.
  • 21:56 Showcase verdict: Probably not all that helpful. Putting the energy into promoting your shop is what actually counts, and this could help.
  • 22:07 That is it for tonight. Have a great weekend, everyone!
follow me? Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates