Friday, February 27, 2009

peep, peep

little bleats from absolutely small
  • 07:44 I love the smell of fresh twitter followers in the morning! Smells like...ones and zeroes!
  • 07:55 The Photographic Dictionary is pure wonderful! Can't even pick a favorite. www.thephotographicdictionary.org/uncomfortable.html
  • 09:05 Ok, I did it. Showcase spots purchased. Now, we wait. (Tomorrow's the first one- look for me in the Gift Guides!)
  • 09:28 Just placed the order for NEW Chickenpants Limiteds! www.flickr.com/photos/smallchick/3312093404/ Unintentional hiatus OVER!
  • 09:56 I had a dream last night that Milo Ventimiglia was really mean. Like, murderous rage over a tiny perceived slight mean. Probably not true.
  • 10:35 Wahooo!!! Finally got the new site up! absolutelysmall.com Hopefully it will be less crapular than the last one.
  • 11:53 twitpic.com/1pkc9 - Buster brings you a moment of zen. Which is really out of character for him.
  • 12:34 I am SO GROSSED out right now. Let's just say it involves the puppy...and worms. And UGH I can't say anymore!
  • 12:57 Aggghhh! Can this day get any grosser? Oh my sweet Wesley, make it stop! Think happy thoughts, happy thoughts...
  • 13:15 What is up, universe? It just doesn't stop. I just got a request to use my Panda TP photo on a Nowpublic article! tinyurl.com/ckacv7
  • 13:30 OK. I'm about to go do something productive. Like...mail an order. And go pick up prints. And...um...something. Productive!
  • 14:53 Eep!I had two of these listed, but I actually only have one left. tinyurl.com/bp2ptw Glad I caught it!
  • 15:35 twitpic.com/1pqb1 - Napternoon
  • 15:38 New Flight of the Conchords song?? This is the first time I've heard it, and I totally cyber stalk them. blip.fm/~2hpgu
  • 16:27 Another big goal of the week done! New CP limited is up! tinyurl.com/djufc3 Coffee + Chickens + Love.
  • 16:33 And BAM! Feb's print is up now, too! tinyurl.com/cwebl2 Let me know what you think!
  • 16:47 Oh, be still my heart. John Cleese & Chickens- in his house: tinyurl.com/ac42ze
  • 19:08 #Lost tonight! (I watch it online, so I'm stuck a day behind.)
follow me? Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates