Thursday, February 12, 2009

peep, peep

little bleats from absolutely small
  • 15:02 Feels like my cold is coming back for an encore presentation. Oh joy.
  • 16:24 Working on the weekly shop update. Then, the grand adventure that is trying to cut up a butternut squash. Think sharp thoughts for me.
  • 18:28 Whoo. Well, got the exiting guys marked down. tinyurl.com/aufula Now onto the newbies!
  • 19:51 I think this may be the most shell shocked looking thing I've ever made: tinyurl.com/cwsyml
  • 20:19 Looking for places to advertise on with Project Wonderful. Ho-hum. Any of you have PW boxes on your sites?
  • 08:18 Eee! Baz Biz will be at Maker Faire again! makerfaire.com/#1 Can.not.wait! (Fingers crossed they let me in again!)
  • 08:43 Today's event in the Bad Dog Olympics: Coffee Table Standing! Up next: Synchronized Peeing!
  • 09:12 Help the Victoria Bushfire victims, get cool stuff: tinyurl.com/ajo9rr Ahh, shopping for a good cause!
  • 09:46 I should be doing the books, but instead I'm dreaming up sticker designs. Waaay more fun than data entry!
  • 11:36 Whoo! Just placed a huge order for some very exciting goodies. (Not for playing with this time, but for AbSmall.)
follow me? Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates