Tuesday, February 10, 2009

peep, peep

little bleats from absolutely small
  • 08:09 I would like to issue a public thanks to whatever company makes Kong dog toys. "Kong- The Puppy Distractor!"
  • 08:48 Little bro moved out this weekend. I feel both sad and elated. Now it's just me, the husb & the pugs & the tortoise. Yay?
  • 09:42 Attempting to eat oatmeal. Ugh. Anyone know of ways to make this stuff palatable?
  • 20:00 Just got some Re-ment like garbage in the mail from Ebay. Ugh.
  • 22:19 What the heck?So can you just say Re-ment in the title and then legally not sell Re-ment? In a dilemma over what to do over this ebay thing.
  • 22:20 Also WOW! Thanks for all the oatmeal advice, everyone! This will keep me busy & eating oatmeal for some time.
follow me? Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates