Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Unique Los Angles, the quickie recap

Oh my goodness, I have so much to share with you all!
Things are beyond messy over here. You know how when you were a kid your mom would come into your room, wrinkle up her nose, and declare "This place is a pig sty!"
Well, let's just say mom's head would probably explode if she could see the flat now.
Anyway, that's not what I wanted to share with you. My point was that I can't get to my camera (or usb cables) at the moment, so we'll have to make do.
I met so many great artists and crafters over the weekend. And I must share with you this:

This bit of awesomeness brought to you by The Frantic Meerkat, who you can find on Etsy. I'm the proud owner of a few of her wonderful prints now.

KLEAN Bath & Body was awesome as ever. Her new seasonal fragrances...yum! I can't recommend "Where angels go..." enough. It's a lovely cake-y sort of scent. Fabulous!

Photo by ktafoya.
And there was so much more! But now, I must attend to my pig sty. So I'll leave you with this:

Ba ba ba baaa! That's right, there's a great big gorgeous shop update on the way. Very, very soon. I'm hoping by the end of this week. It's my very next project (after the whole pig sty debacle gets cleared up).
If you want to be among the very first to know, join the mailing list. I think I'll be enclosing a code for a free gift with purchase in there...just for our mailing list subscribers. Just drop an email to absolutelysmall {at} gmail.com with subscribe in the subject line, or just use the handy dandy form up in the top right hand corner of this page.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates