Thursday, November 20, 2008

peep, peep

little bleats from absolutely small
  • 08:56 There's no milk for my coffee. It tastes like sadness, now. I'm going to have to go grocery shopping, aren't I?
  • 11:01 Check it out! It's me & James Kochalka & a Chickenpants!is.gd/8a7I
  • 14:45 Just dropped my darling baby ancient sewing machine off at the repair place. Trying not to freak out.
  • 18:24 Waiting for my turn to play Animal Crossing for Wii. It's very, very similar to Animal Crossing for Game Cube.
  • 18:25 Did I mention yet how much I loved Felt Club? THIS MUCH: www.flickr.com/photos/smallchick/3043007192/
  • 21:01 I so want one of these: is.gd/8eO9
follow me? Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates