Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Two new Chickenpants to share!

Here's two of the latest Chickenpants. I singled these two fellas out because each one turned out a bit different than the average Chickenpants. I couldn't be more pleased- odd is what I look for in my own (and everyone else's) work.

Meet Noah. Noah's a body builder. The other Chickenpants speculate that he's so obsessed with developing muscles because he's so short. But Noah's really just into it for the chicks.

And:Pink Eye Willy the Chickenpants Hobo! Did you know that Chickenton has a rail system? You certainly know what happens when you get trains: you also get hobos. Enter Pink Eye Willy Chickenpants.
When not riding the rails, he steals pies off of unwary windowsills.
True to his hobo nature, he has a patched trouser leg. You can barely see it due to all the hobo magic.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I must say, I love Noah's sheep belt.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates