Friday, May 2, 2008

If you need me..

I'll be at table #61 at Bazaar Bizarre / Maker Faire in San Mateo!

Click on the photo above for directions and all that other important stuff.
It will be this Saturday and Sunday, from 10-6 on Saturday and 10-5 on Sunday.
It's a part of Maker Faire- so if you don't feel like trekking to San Mateo just for crafts, maybe the robots can convince you!

Or, if heading to San Mateo this weekend isn't happening, perhaps you'd rather go to Folsom? Due to a double booking on my part, Absolutely Small goods will be at the One of a Kind Handmade Craft Fair.
It'll be this Sunday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm at 52 Natoma Street. Here's a map!
I hope you can make it to one of these fun events. Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Lisa and Rocky said...

I'm so excited to go! Hope to see you Sunday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates