Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Oh, autumn! Er, winter! And a Shop Newlset!

It is coooold. Really cold, by California standards, anyway. Frost on roofs cold! Little brothers unable to finish painting porches cold!

I think all the general wintryness is rubbing off onto my work. See? This one wears a hoodie, for the warmth! Not the cuteness.

I've used a bit more of the precious vintage plaid to make this new pup. I'm really pleased with how this one turned out. There was something about her that just demanded a necklace.

Oh! Right! And in other news, any orders placed in my shop by 3 pm Pacific, Friday the 23rd will be shipped out the very same day. Hooray for fast shipping! I know that's the thing that is semi-awful for me when I order things online- THE WAIT. So I'm doing my part to reduce that.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates