Friday, March 23, 2007

Away in a wooden shoe


Away in a wooden shoe
Originally uploaded by chicken widget.

I have this illusion on my days off that I can get everything done. I can do several paintings, and sew something, and the house will be clean, and we'll have something for dinner that's been cooked from scratch, and...The list goes on, and on and on. And every day off, I think that all these things can happen. And without fail, things get dropped becuase there are only so many hours in the day.
So, I bring you a painting of what didn't get dropped. It was inspired by my pet birds. Can anyone remember the way that nursery rhyme goes? Becuase I can only get to "Winken and Blinken and Nod, one night sailed off in a wooden shoe." Is that even how it goes?

Blue bird
Originally uploaded by chicken widget.

This painting is availible in the shop now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates