Thursday, February 17, 2011

A peek inside the creative life of Moon's Creations

Today we get to talk to Marcy of Moon's Creations. She's the maker of what must be THE CUTEST amigurumi bunnies on the planet. Don't be fooled by imitations, ask for Moon's by name. Okay, that's not her slogan. I just made that up. Um...on to the interview!
Rainbow Moon Buns

First off, a little backstory. Who are you? What do you make?
My name is Marcy and I make small amigurumi bunnies called Moon Buns.
Ninja Moon Bun!
What projects are you in the middle of right now that you should probably be working on instead of doing this?
I'm currently in the middle of making holiday designs.
Lunar New Year Moon Bun

Where do you primarily create?
I primarily create in "The Bunny Mines" or my very cold, dark office.
Wish upon a star by Moon's Creations
Where do you find inspiration?
I'm inspired by movies, television, books and adorableness.
Cream Squirrelie - Amigurumi Squirrel by Moon's Creations

Do you have a favorite book/blog/movie/etc you'd like to recommend?

I'd like to recommend "Lovin' From the Oven" It's a great blog that makes me wish I could spend more time in the kitchen.
Snow Buns by Moon's Creations

Where can readers see more of your work?

http://MoonsCreations.etsy.com

Thanks for giving us a wee peek into your creative life, Marcy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates