1. Every nursery or kid's room needs art. Bad Bird has long been one of my Etsy favorites. These prints are perfect for wee ones!
2. Eagle Eye Designs isn't strictly a kid's shop, but they do have gems like these tiny Legend of Zelda onesies:
3. Bebe Babies and Friends makes some of the cutest baby dolls I have ever seen. I can't wait to add one to
4. Namu makes some of the cutest retro Japanese silkscreens around. And she has an awesome kid's section!
5. Caseybot makes really cute hats, like this vegan coonskin cap:
Come on, how cute would your little munchkin look in one of these caps?
6. How sweet is this foxy lady?
Danielleorama's shop is chock full of unique cuties!
7. Oh man. I love everything in Mi Cielo's shop.
And now I know what to dress the baby in for Maker Faire! (Star Wars onesies!!)
8. Okay, I know we already had a hat maker featured. But can one ever have too many animal hats? I say nay!
Have a poke around Naturally Crafty's shop, and I bet you'll agree with me.
9. If you think that A is for apple, and B is for boring, then you might like this:
Nerdy Baby ABCs! Start that kid off right! I love you, Tiffany Ard.
(Sorry, I know that image is tiny. Click on it to see it bigger!)
A baby bow tie. The world needs more babies in bow ties, don't you think?
Tiny Ties has all the bow ties and regular ties you can shake a stick at.