Monday, August 30, 2010

Help Find Lola Chickenpants!

Let me just preface this post by saying that this is actually REAL.

Lola Chickenpants, beloved toy/local icon went missing at the Hollywood Bowl on the 27th. Since then, her heartbroken owner has tirelessly been looking for her. All the usual channels have been tried. (Lost and found, returning to where she was lost, missing posters, etc.)
I realize most of you do not live in the Los Angeles area (I don't, either), but I figure the more eyes we can get to see this, the better a chance there is of finding her.
Why am I making such a big deal about this? Lola is not just any Chickenpants. She is one of the first ones I ever made (three-ish years ago!). She has her own Twitter and Facebook page. There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of photos of her on Flickr. She's practically a goodwill ambassador. (And no, I'm not behind any of that content.)
Missing toys tug at my heart, but when it's an unusually beloved and personality laden toy belonging to a friend, well, things get personal.

Here's how you can help.
Twitter: Retweet this message: Please RT! My friend lost a sentimental companion at the bowl. Help find Lola! (This is NOT a joke) http://fb.me/ywnXXEBS

Facebook: Spread the word there, too. I'm posting updates as often as I can to the Chickenpants page. (Which is interestingly causing fans to leave left and right. Huh. Apparently I'm annoying when I'm on a mission.)

Spread the image above however you see fit. There is a cash reward, as well as the reward of one Chickenpants of your choice from my shop.

And thank you for your help!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates