Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hey, we're back!

Let the recap commence!
Sort of!
It turns out I accidentally took 450 pictures at the San Diego Zoo, and roughly none of anything else. It's going to take a little bit of time to sort through all those to find the 5 or 6 interesting shots. So we'll talk about another facet of the trip: Unique Los Angeles!

Look, a photo! Of my table! Taken with my crummy camera, as that is my way.
Unique Los Angeles was wonderful. It was so nice to meet so many of you! And it was great to meet so many new people, too.
We were in between a ceramics artist, and Necessary Baggage, who made fantastic men's lounge shorts. They also had male models wearing those shorts (and generally not much else) hanging out at the table all day. Best advertising ever! You can see some photos they took on their Facebook page.
There is so much more to say, but a persistent headache isn't letting me get to it right now. Just know that I am back, things are good, and my pugs won't let me out of their sight:

More soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates