Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Lemon Shortbread to fill out this thing. And I'm in just such a mood to do so.

The rules:
-answer the questions
-replace a question that you don't like, with one by your choice
-add one more question
-tag 8 people to continue the game of tagging


What is the thing that makes you happy?
SSRIs?

Coffee or tea?
Coffee and tea, and lots of both.

What’s for dinner?
Leftover mujadarrah from last night

What was the last thing you bought?
A kiddie pool, for my tortoise Henry.

What are you listening to right now?
I was listening to my pug bark like crazy FOR HOURS at the deer in the back yard. Now she's sitting on my lap, and I'm listening to the other pug chew on a toy.

What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
Can it be shoes? Because I have a pair of Betsey Johnson heels that are just perfect. Black & pink fabric tied in a bow on top of of wood soles. AND they're comfortable enough to wear all day, which is just freaky.

What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
Green tea, or that plain frozen yogurt they have at Yogen Fruuz, but with raspberries on top. And the black raspberry ice cream from Graeters. I really like ice cream.

What do you think of the person(s) who tagged you?
I really like her art! It's super cute! I don't know her that well, but she seems very sweet. ^-^

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Could you just drop me off in Tokyo with a few fresh credit cards? Shibuya station please. Thaaanks.

Which language do you want to learn?
Japanese, still.

What is your favourite colour?
Green!

If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
A new blonde Blythe doll. Or maybe a passel of Re-Ment goodies. Or maybe a new pair of boots. Red ones. Okay, I may need more than £100.

How much do you rate your creativeness?
(I'm changing this one to: What is your favorite animal?)
Chickens! And pugs. French Bulldogs, too.

Describe your personal style?
Recovering conservative with a dash of goth, a swirl of twee and half a pint of odd.

What are you going to do after this?
Get crackin' on the work! Which in this case means stuffing and sewing a lot of plushies for Craftland.

What are your favourite movies?
I really like the Studio Ghibli movies. Elizabethtown. The original Star Wars trilogy has a very, very dear spot in my heart, too.

What inspires you?
Keeping a sketchbook and drawing from life inspires me like nothing else. Which is probably why I avoid doing it like the plague. Also, working inspires me. Busy hands seem to generate ideas.

What is your favourite fruit?
Raspberries.

Do you collect something?
I collect chickens, Re-Ment miniatures, Blythe dolls, compliments, shoes, neurosis, and tiny cute things.

How many hours do you sleep a day?
9 seems to be the magic number, but it varies all the way up to 12ish a day.

How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up?
It really varies.

What is your favourite smell?
My husband, Dan. Is that gross? Also the Nordstrom shoe department, bacon, charred meat, and cigarette smoke on asphalt. (I don't eat meat or smoke, by the way.)

What is your biggest regret?
Being paralyzed by what people thought for so long.

What are you most proud of?
Hmm. I guess sticking with a creative project for 2+ years now. (Absolutely Small, of course.) I used to have real trouble completing things and bringing them to the light of day. Not anymore! I've learned to be a lot bolder in recent years, which is a big change from the little chicken I used to be. I'm proud of that too. (Maybe proud is the wrong word. Happy seems to fit better!)

Cats or dogs?
Dogs!

What’s your biggest fashion mistake?
Being far too conservative when I was younger and truly could have gotten away with more.

What is your guilty TV pleasure?
All of it. I haven't had tv reception in years, but we do at our new house. It's bizarre to see it with commercials and everything. I like the noise, but I always feel like I should be reading or doing something else.

What did you want to be when you grew up?
An artist or a writer. Living in the big city in an APARTMENT! (Because that's where all artists live, don't you know?)

If you could meet any person dead or alive who would it be?
Do fictional characters count? I have a long list of those.

What is your biggest dream?
To have two small residences - one where there's snow, and one where there's heat. And to be able to switch between them willy nilly. To be able to live in Japan for awhile, too.

What is your favorite book when you were a child?
I remember really enjoying the Andrew Lang colored fairy story books. And a lot of other obscure "fairy tales of the world" type books. I have an aunt who is a children's librarian, and she would send me great boxes of old books. Wonderful stuff.

If today was your last day on earth what would you be doing?
Probably not sitting here typing. Hunkered down with my family and friends, wearing great heels and eating eating eating.

And here is the question I am adding:
If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Here are the folks I am tagging:
-MoonsCreations
-Felicia's Fluffy Flowers
-Samaria Project
-Mincing Mockingbird
-Frantic Meerkat
-Plushroom Soup
-Keep Calm & Kerry On
-Star Munki

2 comments:

Erica said...

wow... that is a really long questionnaire... it reminds me of the surveys people used to do on myspace before myspace got replaced with facebook.

Lemon Shortbread said...

that was a great fun read! And I thought all artists live in garages/warehouses (I live in an apt you see) lol. and you're right, 100pounds isn't enough if you're into re-ment miniatures =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates