Thursday, September 10, 2009

Survey time!

Hello there, you good lookin' go getters.
Whaaat? I don't want anything from you. You're just the best looking, smartest, savviest blog readers in all the land and...yeah, okay, I want you to fill out this survey.
It's quick! And if you do it, I'll give you a coupon for 40% off anything in either shop. Seriously. Anything. Except shipping. (Your money will be refunded as soon as payment is received. Or, wait around a bit and I'll email you a revised invoice from Paypal.)
Here's the link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Db8U7lvySzXf93FdDXXpkg_3d_3d
Nine little questions. So easy!
(And no, actually I don't have a 40% markup built into my items. It actually makes me a little ill to think of discounting them that much. But, I really value your feedback, and I want to do something nice for you. So there!)
p.s.: this is only good for the first 100 survey takers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates