Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Here I am.

Well, we're here. Boxes in all states of fullness are everywhere. I stub my toes at least five times a day. The internet is hooked back up. I'm home.
It's starting to feel like home a little bit, too. (Instead of some stranger's house, or the place where we go to work until we drop.)
This afternoon I took a little break from the crazyness to actually cook food. I haven't "actually cooked" in weeks, and I felt horribly under nourished. Tonight's dinner was chockablock with fresh vegetables and such, and it felt great. I burned some of it. Oh well. Still great.
This has been the most disruptive move of my life. We've moved a grand total of three times in the past 12 months, so that might have something to do with it. I have high hopes that this move will stick, and that we'll live here for a very long time.
I want to take a little time before I leap back into most of my internet things, though. I want to make some new routines, and create some new things. I feel like I have the chance to create a whole new everyday. I'm taking it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates