- 08:56 Please RT! How to get your work back after an art/craft show when the organizers are being difficult: is.gd/n4l3
- 09:37 Pug #1 has one swollen shut eye. She looks like she's been in a prizefight...and lost. No idea what happened.
- 13:03 Topanga (older pug) is stopped by doing a weird hacky cough when trying to put Buster (baby pug) in his place. Is that normal?
- 13:08 Is it wrong to be amused by this? tinyurl.com/edqec And to want to run around trying to make goats fall over?
- 16:01 New way to wake up from a nap: have one's throat stepped on by a pug. Then, have one's face sneezed on by a pug. And a scratch to the face.
- 16:26 Can't. Get. Project. Wonderful. To. Work. *head explodes*
Friday, March 13, 2009
little bleats from absolutely small
Posted by Absolutely Small at 6:15 AM