Sunday, February 8, 2009

peep, peep

little bleats from absolutely small
  • 09:01 OK. We're finally setting up. Worst morning involving copious amounts of sick puppy poo over NOW.
  • 10:11 All set up at Indie Sacramento. Come on over & say Chickenpants!
  • 11:45 Perhaps a marathon viewing of Black Books is not the best thing to watch before vending at a craft fair. I feel all smarmy & Scottish.
  • 13:47 Somebody go to my shop & buy something, please. Sacramento hates me.
  • 18:01 Should be doing laundry. Still reeling from BUSTERGATE 2009. He doesn't even sleep on our bed, yet HE RUINED ALL THE SHEETS.
  • 00:07 First the puppy explodes, then my brother has a mass batch cupcake explosion all over the kitchen. AAAAGGGGHHHH!
follow me? Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates