Saturday, February 7, 2009

peep, peep

little bleats from absolutely small
  • 08:26 Dying to go see Coraline! Feeling better, but my guys are still ill. And dang, is this my 1,000th post?
  • 10:01 I'm all caught up on my books! ...For July. *sigh* This is what happens when you only add up your receipts twice a year.
  • 10:50 OK, and there goes August. Whoo! No more for today please, my brain is melting.
  • 11:00 The top 5 words I've tweeted: chickenpants, thanks, new, good, thats. tinyurl.com/bs5gk4 THATS? I never.
  • 12:21 Plinky! My favorite room: plinky.com/links/65M #favoriteroom
  • 14:05 Why does this clementine taste like a mint cookie?
  • 14:27 Agh! Just realized I have no change for Indie Sac tomorrow. And now I have to go to the bank. Poo.
  • 15:19 RT @hamsterball Hamster cheif suspect in crime: tinyurl.com/dc5hto
  • 18:14 Day two of trying out local Mexican-resturants-in-old-fast-food-joints. Viva Chambers Colds!
  • 19:49 Buster's full name: Buster Lembach Trogdor Chambers the Fourth. Still shorter than Topanga's full name. (Which involves Jazzhands)
follow me? Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates