Thursday, February 5, 2009

peep, peep

little bleats from absolutely small
  • 08:19 @isewcute Yikes!! I hear lumpy boobs are really common, though. Hang in there!
  • 08:21 @TrafficGen What the heck! I've had almost identical song lyrics in my head all night.
  • 08:22 Is today the Annoying Dog Olympics and no one told me?
  • 09:09 Stupid facebook thing! tinyurl.com/dgs5lh/notes.php?id=1306843565
  • 09:15 Need to blog about this weekend's show...need to start thinking about this weekend's show, too!
  • 10:06 Updating the Needle.org's member list. It's taking seven times as long thanks to this stupid cold.
  • 10:07 @whskr Hey, thanks! It's been forever since I was in a treasury!
  • 10:33 I just called Buster "Chuck" on accident. Guess who's reading Dooce with a head cold?
  • 13:52 @Etsy Amazing!! Now I'm jealous, too.
  • 13:52 @whskr Aw, thanks! That would be wonderful!
follow me? Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates