Friday, January 9, 2009

peep, peep

little bleats from absolutely small
  • 10:29 OK, I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm signing up for ArtFire. Anyone else on there? How has it been?
  • 11:14 Question for Artfire folks: have you or anyone you know sold anything on Artfire? I'm looking around and it's like a ghost town!
  • 11:30 Can I just go on record here and say that I love Etsy, it's been wonderful to me, and I really have no reason to go anywhere else?
  • 12:40 I need someone to talk me down. Just saw an adorable black Pug puppy for sale. Mine! Mine! Mine!
  • 15:54 I can't figure out how to upload themes to Wordpress. I am officially old.
follow me? Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there! pugmom here, highly recommend these little babies, but they have lots of expensive health issues so be prepared! I also just got on the artfire wagon and am wondering why...hopefully something will happen there...soon? I think there are lots of sellers, but no buyers yet! glad to hear etsy has been very good to you. ; )

Absolutely Small said...

Tell me about it. I have the one pug, and she's an expensive, but utterly delightful and necessary part of life. ^-^
I'm in the same ArtFire boat...hoping, and considering it an experiment. It's kind of like a ghost town! But hopefully all that advertising they're doing will work.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates