Friday, December 12, 2008

peep, peep

little bleats from absolutely small
  • 12:04 Listening to You Look Nice Today in the car. Weird to be hearing it outside of the studio. Well, it's pretty weird anywhere you listen t ...
  • 13:46 Stopped at the worst bathroom along I-5. *shuddering* Now, who's ready for lunch? *more shuddering*
  • 15:01 Somewhere in the middle of California. I want to take a nap.
  • 16:29 Is it just me, or has This American Life become darker recently? You know what they need? John Hodgeman. Hobos spice up everything.
  • 21:28 Hello all you lovely new twitter peeps! I look forward to checking y'all out when I have internet access again.
follow me? Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates