Saturday, November 15, 2008

peep, peep

little bleats from absolutely small
  • 08:17 Leaving for Felt Club tomorrow. I think this deserves an "OMG!!1!!"
  • 08:44 Just looked at the vendor lineup for Felt Club. How the heck am I supposed to keep any money I make when a ton of my favorites are there?
  • 08:44 Also: *honored*!! to be in the mix.
  • 15:41 OK, iPhoto '08. You had better start talking to Photoshop right now. Hey, don't you ghost yourself! Are you listening to me?
  • 16:14 I have to stop lolling around on Flickr. But, look, I uploaded some new guys! www.flickr.com/photos/smallchick/
  • 17:40 I can't believe it, but I'm going to go play some Super Paper Mario. Where did this pocket of free time come from & what am I forgetting?
  • 19:29 Trying to pick up some last minute display items.
follow me? Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates