Friday, November 7, 2008

peep, peep

little bleats from absolutely small
  • 08:23 I love the smell of fresh Twitter followers in the morning! Can I get you some coffee? Or a hackneyed phrase? I have plenty of both!
  • 11:54 Thinking. And cutting out lots of Chickenpants Babies. I'm multitasking.
  • 14:25 This is what happens when you don't keep a close eye on your Netflix queue- Mad Love and Confessions of a Superhero. Nnngh.
  • 15:34 Just got new backers & bags in the mail- now I can release the very very late October Chickenpants Limited!
  • 16:52 Heading out to Chinese food- little brother just got a job!
  • 18:23 That was some lame Chinese food. But I liked the uncomfortable bright orange benches.
follow me? Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates