Wednesday, November 5, 2008

peep, peep

little bleats from absolutely small
  • 08:32 Trying to get Google Adwords to work. I think marketing may not be my strong suit.
  • 08:57 Filled with indignation for the persecution of a fellow plush artist by a big, ugly company. *insert yelling!*
  • 12:26 Trying to get the new Chickenpants movie to upload, eating lunch, going over what I'm going to send to Craftland...it's not all going well.
  • 15:35 Why did iMovie and YouTube decide to gang up on me today? How did they get in cahoots with each other, anyway?
  • 16:53 At last! The new Chickenpants stop motion movie is up! tinyurl.com/6yqwfj Watch eet!
follow me? Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates