Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm back!


Super quick post as I should be working on elventy billion other things right now.
1. The Chickenpants were mentioned on Plastic and Plush recently. Huzzah!
2. Being forcibly dragged away from your computer for a few days really helps one relax and get some perspective. Ahhh. But now I'm home and that's sorta over. Back to work!
3. I am working on something a wee bit top secret-ish. Super exciting, and I can't wait to share it all with you soon! But now, I actually have to get in there and get it done!
Happy Thursday, everyone!

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Happy Thursday to you and your pugsy :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Secret project!!! Can't wait to find out what it is!!!

Hi Pug!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates