Monday, June 16, 2008

Introducing Indie Samples!

Guess what?
I started a new blog! I kind of went on a tear buying up perfume and bath and body goodies from Etsy last week. This made me realize something: I found myself wondering if there would be samples/ little gifts with purchase, and if so what would they be, etc. And I spent a lot of time, and got rather a lot of enjoyment out of all this pondering. The realisation was: Hey, I'm not along in adoration of this particular gimmick. Wouldn't that make a fun blog? What indie businesses give you a little something extra with your order? Are any of them having extra special gifts with purchase? Thus, Indie Samples was born!
I hope you'll stop by, and I really hope you'll share a tip! ^-^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates