Thursday, June 5, 2008

Interview with a Chickenpants

Hello, everyone. G. Pete Chickenpants here. Today I'll be interviewing one of the new additions to the brood, Miss Sakura Chickenpants!

G. Pete: So, Sakura, thank you for agreeing to do this interview with me for the blog.
Sakura: It's my pleasure, Pete. Also, I wasn't really up to much...
G.P.: No, I suppose not! Actually, let's talk about that: tell me about the plums.
S: Oh, well...OK. It's kind of a long story, but the end of it is that I basically ate all the plums off of a tree.
G.P.: ALL of them?
S: Yes.
G.P.: So, do you feel that these plums contributed to your height at all?
S: No, no. I was always the tallest girl in the brood.
G.P.: Interesting. So what's next for you?
S: Well, I heard something about the next Chickenpants Adventure movie having something to do with water- so maybe it's outside, you know? And outside is closer to plums. So I think I'm going to go for that. Also, I'm in the shop right now, so my plans are naturally a little open ended. Really, I'm just up for anything.
G.P.: Great! Well, thank you for being here today, and best wishes on your future fruit eating endeavors!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates