Saturday, May 3, 2008

Next stop: Maker Faire!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime® 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime® Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

1 comment:

Rosebud Collection said...

Even though I don't have a wireless phone, it was great to share your knowledge..I still can't add friends to my blog catalog..shows you how swift I am..I kept adding myself..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates